If you have any questions or need guidance call us at 206-596-8881

The ugly truth of what lives in your mouth.

Streptococcus Mutans bacteria

The most common reasons for dental visits are gum disease, tooth extractions and preventative cleanings. Too often they are related to plaque build-up. Many people think that plaque is a by-product of food left behind after brushing. We now know today it is, in fact, the excretion from the harmful bacteria that lives in our mouth. The areas in between our teeth and gum pockets make for a safe haven for these bacteria to multiply. Left unaddressed it can result in gum recession, bone loss and eventually tooth loss.

You will never win your abrasive battle with Plaque

The method of dealing with Plaque build-up has been with an abrasive toothpaste. This is a battle you will never win. The Streptococcus Mutans bacteria wins every time, creating more plaque every day for your dental hygienist to scrap away. It is in between your cleanings the damage is done.

Xylitol is the perfect solution

Fortunately, there is a simple and safe solution to this dilemma, Xylitol. Harmful bacteria love Xylitol! They absorb it quickly until they are completely full. This creates a problem for this little creature. It can't metabolize Xylitol to use it as an energy source so it dies of starvation.

Your gum pockets are a bacterial frat house. For the Xylitol to be the most effective it must get to all of the hard to reach areas especially your gum pockets. The WELFLOS Water Flossing System delivers our unique solution to all of your hard to reach areas. Within a few days, the urge to scrub and over brush will disappear. You will notice a dramatic difference in how clean and smooth (plaque-free) your mouth feels. We will help you reach your goal of better oral health.

Search